Sunday, December 2, 2007

One Week

That's how much longer I will be in Ma and Pa's South Porcupine store! 5 more shifts, then off to the Square I go. I cannot tell you how excited I am!!!! It's been a busy weekend, helped my best friend and her family move from Timmins into South Porcupine. Evan had a sleepover there Friday night with her kids, and was up later than I was! We did a LOT in 2 days. With mainly 2 vans on Friday, we got most of the boxes moved. Then on Saturday, with 2 vans plus a truck/trailer, we got the appliances moved. We kicked moving's ass! Anyway, today I think Evan and I are going to take it easy, he is going to his dad's after work. Off to see what Evan's doing, got quiet all of a sudden.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, T! I think I've figured out why JB and I are the only ones who post comments here: The rest of our little cybergroup isn't aware of your new blog. Ma wasn't -- I just clued her in.

Ma Horton said...

Yea you crazy ass lady !

JB said...

So, how many shifts left now?