Sunday, December 23, 2007

Killing Time

till I wait for pizza, hehe. I am still here, but my brain has been a wee bit scrambled for the last 3 days. I find myself stuttering sometimes, and wonder if it is connected to what happened. I am still waiting for the internalist to call, hopefully soon. My friend Laura has been chauferring my ass around town and has been such a blessing to have. Until I get clearance from the doc, I will be back in South Porcupine working. It's nice to be back, if only for a short while. I hope you all are enjoying your holidays, Evan is on countdown duty and is getting very excited. I plan on videotaping the whole thing, as he is getting almost everything on his list(good thing it was a short list!) Who knows, maybe it will end up on YouTube....lol. I promise to ake it easy and let you know if anything happens. Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Ma Horton said...

Just make sure you have your dancin' shoes up and trottin' for the 31st ... Merriest wishes to you and Evan .xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yeah. What Ma said...