Monday, December 17, 2007

Back to Life

Wow, it's been a doozy of a week. I spent a whopping 6 hours in my new store, only to be told to take the following 2 days off. Then, I had booked off Fri-today to go home to North Bay. So tomorrow will be my first, honest to goodness 8(maybe +) hour shift at the mall. We left home Thursday mornig about 11 and were sailing along, when about an hour and a half before North Bay, we were greeted by a friendly OPP officer(what is it with me and cops last week?) who kindly informed us that we may be facing a 2 hour delay. Turned out to be only about half an hour, and then we were back on the road. The cause of delay? A transport whose remains were literally being scooped out of a ditch. Had a nice visit with ALL the families and came home today, with a van so loaded with stuff, that I could barely squeeze a Timmy's in the cup holder. And so this evening, I finished my cards, which SHOULD be mailed off tomorrow, provided my scattered brain remembers to stop at the Post Office. Whew, only 8 more sleeps to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... maybe there's a cop in your future. Good luck with that.