Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It Never Ends...

Seems like this has been a particularily bad season for me. I have had a cold, then flu and now it seems I am nursing strep throat. Bah humbug. I spent my first full day at the new store today, and with only a few minor glitches(as can be expected), it went fairly well. I must say, in comparison to the South Porcupine store, it is small. Good thing I like my co-workers, cause we're in awfully close company! I miss my crazy-ass friends from the south end but I am sure I will make more there as well. One parting thought for the evening....why are the OPP doing a RIDE check on a Tuesday night???????

3 comments:

JB said...

..."why are the OPP doing a RIDE check on a Tuesday night???????"

...because you Northerners don't stop drinking until the middle of the week, and then you start up again on Thursday.
...That's what I heard, anyway.
;-)

Hope you feel better soon.

Ma Horton said...

..and that's why we sell the coffee 24 hours a day 7 days a week . Missed you today T .

Anonymous said...

..."why are the OPP doing a RIDE check on a Tuesday night???????"

Cuz they heard you've been chugging Buckley's Mixture, which has a high alcohol content that shows up on a breathalyzer.