Friday, December 7, 2007

Getting My Ass Kicked

by this cold. I feel like I got hit with a steamroller while Bob the builder uses his jackhammer behind my eyes. I hate being sick. Today was my last full shift, off to the new store on Tuesday. I have a 3 day weekend....YAY! My in-laws are coming up tomorrow for a visit, and on Monday I have a doctor's appointment. Then it will be a super short week, work Tues-Thurs, then off to North Bay for family Christmas. The last few years I have had each set of parents up eachweekend in December, which means we had Christmas 4 times. This year, with the new job, and the unknown arrival date of the divorce papers(did I mention he filed?) I decided this year, NOT to have Christmas 4 times. Although Evan never seemed to mind, I just don't have the mental capacity this year. So, I am taking 4 days, doing one day with each set of parents and coming home. I just hope Mother Nature co-operates. Off to find something for dinner....

2 comments:

Ma Horton said...

I worry about you on the road too sweetheart .

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling double-double better in time for your "New Beginning" at the Square.