Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Caved...



and put up the tree last weekend. Evan has been asking and he's to cute to refuse, soooooo. Up it went. I actually even started wrapping gifts this week. I've been taking advantage of the nights when he is at his dad's to do so. In other news, I will be relocating to Ma and Pa's new store that is going into the Timmins Square. It means about 20 minutes of travel each way but it is a GOOD thing. For a lot of reasons. Since ex came back to work at our store, it has been hard, both mentally and physically. I am actually excited to get to be part of a brand new store. Totally off topic, but how come NGB and JB are the only 2 that seem to know that my little corner of the word exists? Off to take the back seats out of the van, I am helping a friend move this weekend. Ciao for now....xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good on you, Girl. Life will be a blast at the Square, with you all Supervisor-ing and stuff.
So when's the big move?