Monday, December 10, 2007

Front Page News...


My little boy was on the front page of our local, twice a week, no cost to us newspaper. He was sooooo excited and mama was busting at the seams with pride. I am still feeling like a bag of turds, but tomorrow should be a BIG day. I heard the local media were going to be there for the grand opening. That reamins to be seen. I don't have the energy to be creative and/or witty this evening, but I will fill you in on tomorrow's festivities.......xo P.S. Mine is the one in plaid on the far right with the big ears(on his hat...)

2 comments:

JB said...

He's a cutie-patootie, just singin' away!
...and so you should be proud.
That's awesome.
Good for him!

Anonymous said...

Kids is great, isn't they?

I am stoked, because my cousin is having her annual New Year's Eve reveillon, at which there is a Secret Santa gift exchange. I got her three-year-old grandson this year. Woo-hoo! A little kid to buy for! Look out, Carter, Uncle Bob is gonna spoil you -- er, I mean Secret Santa is gonna spoil you!

I hope Day 1 at the new store went double-double well. I can only imagine how busy it is.