Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What's More Exciting?

That Christmas is only 20 more days, or that I only have 2 MORE SHIFTS people! After today(10.5 hours to be exact), I am more than ready to go. As for the other thing, Evan is into the countdown along with his Spiderman 3 advent calendar. He got his report card last week, and I have to say, he is doing awesome. As I write this, he is doing homework. Homework people, IN SK. Anyway, off to do a bit of shopping, then home to rest my weary bones....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spiderman 3 ADVENT CALENDAR? What next?

I thought all the superheroes were Jewish: Superman, Batman, Spiderman...

So, will working at the Square mean more human hours than extremely early mornings?

Ma Horton said...

It will .

JB said...

No, Bob.
Bergman is Jewish, and Spielman is Jewish...but everybody knows if you wear a cape, you're probably Catholic.
I mean, look at the Pope.

Ma Horton said...

,,and the opening is delayed until Tuesday ...problems , problems