Saturday, September 1, 2007

Part Deux

For you who want to know why I have not come up for air, it's cause the date that wasn't....wasn't. He had too much to do Wed night before heading back out of town to return to work. It's ok, I'm not in a BIG rush but Iam looking forward to the day when someone comes along and sweeps me off my feet again. In the meantime, I am working LOTS of overtime and Evan is home tomorrow. I missed him a lot, but I know he had a great summer, even if he was only actually hom for a grand total of about 2 weeks. On another note, tomorrow is a big day for me. Those of you who know the story will understand what I am about to write. For the last year or so, I have been back at Ma and Pa's store in South Porcupine and ex has been working at a different location also for Ma and Pa. Tomorrow, we will be working together for the first time in over a year. I have mixed emotions for a number of reasons, but this will be a test of exactly how strong I have become. As time goes by, I have come to learn that I am a hell of a lot stronger than I ever thought possible, and tomorrow, I hope it holds up. Maybe some hot guy will ask for my number on his coffee cup while he is there...lol. Anyway, I am off to the shower and get ready for bed. Will let you know tomorrow how things go. xo

2 comments:

JB said...

...and again - after posting on Sept. 1st that you would let us know "tomorrow"...
you haven't.
...and now it's September 4th.
The last time September 4th followed September 1st as "tomorrow", I was still in the band, and it was only because I slept through the 2nd and 3rd.

SO - Are you ok?
Did everything go acceptably well?
Is 'acceptably' even a word?

These and other questions remain unanswered in your absence...

Bob said...

Yeah, come on, t -- what JB said. Inquiring minds want to know!