Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Big D

I am now officially on my way to becoming a mere statisitc. I am expecting the papers anyday now, and have mixed thoughts. Part of me is relieved that it will soon finally be over and part of me is sad that it had to end this way. I am from the old fashioned school of "for better or for worse", not run away when somthing you think is better comes along. Not like I got married with backup plan. So kind people, the 2 of you that actually read this, think good thoughts for me if you will, and if you know of any good lawyers in the Timmins area.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't say that I know what you're going through, having never been married. But I can say that I'm thinking of you. Keep your chin up, t.

JB said...

I don't know ANYbody in the Timmins area beside you, Ma, and Shania Twain's ghost (okay, museum), so I can't help you in the lawyer department...but you've got a shoulder anytime you need it.

Anonymous said...

I don't know no lawyers, but my cousin Vito on Birch St. S. has, um, connections if you ever need anyone to, um, change their way of thinking.
So if something in the papers you're expecting doesn't meet your expectations, let me know, and I'll have Vito contact you.

T said...

NGB, you're my new bestest friend... :)