Thursday, September 27, 2007

Forgive Me,

for it has been 5 days since my last post. I have been sick this week with a nasty cold that came from who knows where. It's the kind that knocks you off your feet, the just wanna curl up in bed till it goes away kind of bug. I have been blowing and hacking and hacking and blowing since Saturday. (Insert your own jokes here) Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday, and although I have to work at the ungodly hour of 5 am, I will be heading home in the afternoon for the weekend. And again next weekend for turkey...mmmmmm, REAL turkey made by grandma, and pumpkin pie, and mmmmmm, just thinking about it is making my appetite that I thought had vanished return. On a side note, I got on the scales this morning just for fun. Seems if you wanna lose weight, the way to do it is stress and illness rolled into one. Did I mention ex is back to work in my store? 'Nough said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deep, cleansing breaths, t. Take a few seconds a few times a day to go to your special place.