Saturday, September 15, 2007

Oh What A Night...

So when the going gets tough, the tough call up their friends and go out for a night of fun and freedom. When I was married, I think I lost touch with a lot of friends, not because I wanted to, but because we moved, had a baby and kind of lost touch with the rest of the world. I am now happyto say that I am surrounded by FRIENDS, the kind that I can call at any time of day and talk about anything. Aside from my family in North Bay, who have also been amazing and spportive, my friends here in Porcupine have really pulled through for me. And, I'm happy to say that it works both ways, they know that they can call on me at anytime for anything. There have been some tough times along the way, and I know there will be more to come, but now t doesn't seem quite so scary. So, to my friends, whether they be online friends(JB, NGB...), co-workers or other, I just want to say thanks. Oh, and if Ma's reading this, she's really kinda like a Ma, away from home. xo

1 comment:

JB said...

Glad things are looking up!
Enjoy your life!