Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Oh,The Pressure

Okay, so here it is a few days late(sorry guys*blush*). Tomorrow Evan starts his senior K year and he is super excited cause this year he gets to go on the bus. Me, I am fine for the most part. Working with the ex (guess it's about time I start calling him that) was not THAT bad. Sure, it was a bit of an emotional thing, but I got through it. I actaully have to work with him a few times this week, and so far, nobody's lost any body parts...lol. Although there are days I would like to.....well, you get the idea. Anyway, if you have any other questions, comments or concerns(and no NGB, I didn't steal your cable lol) let me know and I would be glad to address them at a later date. I won't say tomorrow cause it's possible it may not be till a day or two later. xo

1 comment:

Bob said...

Thanks for caring about us caring.
And are you sure you don't have the cable? ;)