Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm a Big Girl Now

So this is my reward to me this week. I have become a big girl, and I am very proud of myself. I am at the point where I have become accepting to the fact that things cannot be changed and I need to learn to deal with it. I know, I should have done it a long time ago, but I wasn't ready. So this week, I sucked it up and am letting it go. Now, this doesn't mean I have to like her, but I have to accept that she will be a partof Evan's life whether I like it or not. Aside from getting into too many details(in case anyone lurks here) I am more than proud of myself. Other than that, not a whole lot going on, I am getting new glasses cause my old ones are *old fashioned* so I've been told. They should be ready tomorrow. Off to get the munchkin into his jammies, no school tomorrow and they had a snow day yesterday, so it's been a short week for him(not me though!). I will be back soon....hopefully ;)

2 comments:

Ma Horton said...

You do all that you do in your own time and space . "You are the administrator of your own rescue ." I am proud of you for all the ways you have handled this situation and there are tons of women out there who could not have handled it as well as you have . You deserve the star of hope for a new and wonderful future .
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yeah. What Ma said.