Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Out With the Old




and in with the new. Last night was an absoolute blast. We drank and danced and danced and drank. Well, I did anyway. I have decided that this year has to be good, I will accept nothing less for myself. I went in and got all hooked up to the heart monitor yesterday, so in two weeks I should be able to drive again. Let me tell you, after almost 2 years of picking up and going where I want, when I want, this whole not being able to thing is taking some adjusting. Anyway, hope you all rang in the new year in your own special way and I want to thank Ma, Martha and Gordon for such a fantastic night. Here's hoping we do it again next New Years! Love , health and happiness to all for 2008. xox

1 comment:

Ma Horton said...

I am gonna say thanks for not doing something and I think you will know what ..hah . You look HOT !