Wednesday, January 23, 2008

On The Road Again

Just couldn't wait to get on the road again, AND NOW I AM!!! After 6 long weeks of not being as indepenent as I had become accustomed to, I am once again my own woman. WOO grekin HOO! All the tests came back fine, so I got the green light to get back to life. Were it not for my best bud and her hubby, there's no telling what I would have done for 6 weeks with nno wheeels. Anyway, that is that, and there are bigger and better things to come. Right????????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what best buds are for.
They're genuinely best buds if they seriously don't expect any payback, although they know that if the needs ever arises, you'll be right there for them. I have several long-time best buds like that, and am grateful for them every day.