Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Name is T and I'm a Facebookaholic...

So I've discovered the world of Facebook and let m tell you, I'm addicted. I have found old school friends, old co-workers, families of old boyfriends and even a few I thought I'd NEVER talk to again. Time goes by, people change and grow up, and I am happy to have them back. It's interesting to see what roads people have taken, where hey are, what they're doing. So if you like, look me up! On another totally off topic note, here's a moral dilemma I faced yesterday. Standing in line waiting for coffee, a young guy (20-something I assume) has a problem I am pretty sure he is unaware of. The barn door was open, if you know what I mean. So, now my dilemma was, do I tell him or do I not? What would you do? I'll let you know what I did.....right after this commercial break. Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! Do not tell the guy. He'll feel the breeze sooner or later, and does not need the added embarrassment of someone telling him.

I was in the dentist chair one time, wondering why the assistant and the hygienist had nipped around the corner and were whispering. Then the dentist came in and said "Bob, your fly's down and the girls are too embarrassed to tell you." Luckily, the dentist and I were on a first-name basis, knew each other socially (vaguely) and together, were able to turn the whole situation around on the assistant and hygienist (his wife, btw).

As for Facebook, I'm still holding out.

T said...

Just for the record, I did not tell him. Thought it might be a little *akward* coming from the girl making your coffee kind of thing...lol

Anonymous said...

YO! T! Are we gonna have to mount another intervention, to get you away from Facebook long enough to check in with the blog crowd?

STEP AWAY FROM THE FACEBOOK! WE'RE NOT AFRAID OF USING FORCE, IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES.
STEP AWAY FROM THE FACEBOOK OR WE'LL SET MA LOOSE ON YOU.