Monday, June 18, 2007

Blah

about sums up how I am feeling today. Got some news last week, and although it was not a huge surprise, somehow, I am having trouble with it. Just when I think I am doing well, I get a reality check and start to second guess my stability. For the most part, I am over it, but every once in a while a thought sneaks into my mind, whether it be a dream, or something else that stirs up what is long gone. Yesterday I went and sat at a friend's place and while Evan swam like a fish, I baked like a beer-butt basted chicken. Had sunscreen on to boot. So I am off to soothe the savage burn with Aloe Vera, I hope you all have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Maria said...

wish it was as easy to soothe the rest of us with some Miracle Aloe Vera!!

Anonymous said...

With the font on your blog, the r and the n kinda run together. I thought it said savage bum. You sunburned that with kids around?