Saturday, June 30, 2007

For Bobby....

This is one of my favorite pictures, it was taken when Evan was about 3 months old. Now he is done his first year of school and is gone to North Bay for his first of at least 3 solo visits. Gonna brag just for a sec, he got the French Language award for the month of June and an excellent report card to boot. I am a proud mom! He is by far the most polite 5 year old you will ever meet. At least I did one thng right! As for the rest of the story, the big move takes place this weekend. Yup, they're shackin up. Those of you who follow, know who I mean. I'm not gonna say too much, cause I have no idea who reads this stuff, although I think I have made it as private as possible, so not every Tom, Dick and Harry can read it. In the word of Hillary Duff(ok,cheesy choice, I know) "haven't you heard I'm gonna be ok". Life goes on and I am doing everything in my power to help it along! Happy Canada Day folks, I will be working, so take it easy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's it, t, one day at a time.

SVP donner mes félicitations à Evan. Très bien, mon jeune ami!