Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's That Time of Year

Last night Evan and I went for our annual Christmas pictures and I have to tell you, I cannot wait to get them back. There is one of the two of us that I had mde into a black and white and I think it is by far THE best picture I will own of us. Can't wait to post them for you. As for everything else, pfffft. I am too tired to be witty. Getting up at 4 am will do that to a girl. Two down, 5 more to go. Throw a birthday in that mix, and it should be a fantastic week...

2 comments:

JB said...

The plan is to get our family pictures done with Liam and Morgan on December 1st.
They will have just turned two the day before, and we're excited about getting the first 'family photo' done. We've been guilty of getting 'just' the babies done in pictures, and have decided that we'd better get our faces in some of these pictures - so they'll know we were there with them when they look back!

...fun, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Supe! I saw your pic on the Timmins Times website. Spiffy uniform.

So do you work at the Timmy's near the Algonquin underpass?