Tuesday, August 7, 2007

R and R

So I am checking in from my holidays(slow internet where I have been) from home to let you know I am alive and kicking. Been to Callander the last few days visiting Nanna and Poppa and chillin at their trailer at the lake. It is located on Lake Nipissing and is perfect for doing nothing. I am home for a few days so Evan can see his dad and I have a doctor's appointment on Thurs. Hoping to get a few answers about the knees. Next Monday we are off to Wonderland and Evan is so excited he can't wait... BTW, the picture is curtosey of Evan, I think he is taking after Milky with the camera... :)

1 comment:

JB said...

Good luck with the doc, and whatever's next insofar as treatment is concerned. And you're right. I defintely think Evan's got a future with a camera if he so desires.