Monday, August 27, 2007

Good News

The good news I refer to: our court case has been settled. We got a lette from the plaintiff's lawyer stating that if we agreed not to countersue for court costs, he would withdraw the charges. Woo frickin hoo! No more worries in that department. What a big load off my mind that is. I am missing Evan terribly, won't see him till Sunday afternoon. This marks the longest amount of time I've been without him. When I'm working (which is lots while he's away) it's not so bad, but on a night like tonight, I find myself missing him LOTS! Anyway, off to do a few things before I hit the hay, earlystart tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news!

It was something to do with the sale of your house, wasn't it?

Regardless, great news -- and a sign that things are going your way!

T said...

yes it was. and by the way, I have a blind date tomorrow! will let you know how it goes...maybe ;)

Anonymous said...

Make sure his dog doesn't bite you.

Oh, it's not THAT kind of blind date... ;P

JB said...

Congrats on the court case, and good luck on your night out...

Anonymous said...

WELL??? How did the date go? C'mon, Girl, we want deets. Inquiring minds want to know.