Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back to The Grinds...




This is my last official day of holidays. How am I spending it? Recovering from a well deserved and much needed night out with the girls. Evan is staying in North Bay for the next 2 weeks and it will be the longest stretch of time I have been without him. The good news is, I will be so busy working that it will (hopefully) fly by. Holidays were awesome. We went to Wonderland where Evan rode his very first (big) roller coaster. He no sooner stepped off and asked "can we go again?" It was a great day, but I would suggest saving your pennies, cause it is not cheap. I may wait a few years to take him back, when he is big enough to ride some of the other rides. We also went to Science North in Sudbury, a much more relaxed and less expensive day. He got to pet a porcupine and an albino snake which he thought was really cool. Other than that, we rested up and relaxed at my in-laws trailer which sits on Lake Nipissing and is absolutely beautiful. So now, I am burnt, broke and back to work. Only 350something days till my next holiday.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, t. It's been kinda quiet around here without you.
Glad you got some relaxin' time.