Thursday, August 2, 2007

One More Sleep...


Tomorrow at 3 pm marks the beginning of MY summer holidays. Not doing too much, I promised Evan I would take him to Wonderland and he has been asking since before school got out when we would be able to go. What a difference a year makes. This time last year, I was on stress leave,packing up my house and preparing for a new life. This year, I am actually looking forward to going where I want when I want. I don't think anyone is more surprised than me at how far I have come and how much I have changed(for the better might add) over the course of the last year. So for the next 2 weeks, I will be peeking in from time to time, until then, asta la vista baby! P.S. the picture at the top is an M&M me. I'm so cute I could just gobble me right up! :)

3 comments:

JB said...

Well, you certainly look edible as an M&M. ;-P
How does one go about getting themselves M&M-ized?
I'm glad you're looking forward to just kickin' back and doing what you want to do. Freedom of choice is always underrated, because we take it for granted after a while...but when we first get it back (after having lost it for whatever the reason - oppression, prison, surrendering it to someone else), we sometimes don't know what to do with ourselves!
You sound like you're doing great, and I'm happy for you. Have FUN!

T said...

you can go to the website www.mms.com and create your own M. Was a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Melts in your...

Oh, never mind!

Have a great time, t.