Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring...

A time of new beginnings, growth and change. I love spring rain, flowers blooming and the kids playing outside in the sunshine. Love is in the air. I can tell you that after 4 long years, a few bad choices and plenty of tears, I have found it in the most unexpected place. Noah's father and I are working on being a real family and I could not be happier. I can't ever explain how it happened. One day I went to bed and we were friends, the next, it was like an episode of the Twilight Zone. All of a sudden I saw him in a new light. And I realized that everything I had been looking for was right in front of me the whole time. Who knew? I guess it's like the old phrase you can't see the forest for the trees. Anyway, we are taking things one day at a time, but I can tell you to love and be loved, is the greatest gift of all...xo

2 comments:

Bob said...

Wishing all the best for you and the whole family.

Ma Horton said...

Ditto what Bob said .