Monday, March 8, 2010

The Countdown is On...

This time 2 weeks from now, yours truly will be back to the grind(s), literally. I cannot believe how fast the year has gone and the thought of returning to work brings with it many emotions. Although I have missed all "my girls" and my customers, there have been some changes over the last 6 months or so. One person in particular will be missed but she has moved on to other things and we remain the best of friends. I will miss my boys as well, having been able to do whatever and whenever with them has brought me much joy. Evan asked if I had to go back, and as much as I would love to stay home, I have yet figured out a way to get paid for doing that. Any suggestions? For now, I will enjoy my last 2 weeks with my boys and a raod trip with my BFF and return to work with a new attitude...lol

No comments: