Monday, February 18, 2008

Winds of Change

They are a blowing. Rumor has it this will be my last week at the South Porcpine store, and then I am back to the mall location. Who knows, could be the best for me. Although things have been increasingly better between me and the ex as far as working together is concerned, I welcome the change. I do have to admit, I will miss my best bud there. We make each other laugh like nobodyelse can. I have not had a *best friend* since grade scool, so it feels good to say I have one now. I have spent Family Day (being paid) with Evan and we had company for breakfast, which was nice. What do I think of the new holiday? Well, who can argue with getting paid to spend time with the best kid on the planet???? Not me, that's for sure. Anway, if anyone reads this(since mylast few posts seen to have gone unnoticed), say hi.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Hi.

Bob said...

By the way, it's not that your posts are going unnoticed. I think it's just that they're kind of rhetorical, and don't require any comment.
We still loves ya, ya silly goose!

Ma Horton said...

Saying hi and loving you .
Ma xoxo