Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Final Countdown

So with little more than 5 weeks to go, I can tell you I am getting scared. Not so much of the labour and delivery(been there, done that) but at the prospect of starting all over again. Monday will mark the beginning of my last week at work before I begin maternity leave and although I look forward to spending time with Evan, it means that the new arrival is not far off. I am slowly putting things together and with not much room to spare in a 2 bedroom apartment. Thankfully, I have a good support system behind me and people have been more than kind in passing off baby items they no longer need. I will keep you posted as the time draws near.

3 comments:

Bob said...

All the best, T.

Maria said...

Get some sleep before the arrival of the little one because after that... sleep will be but a distant memory.

Good Luck with the delivery because even though you have been there and done that its still a pain I never wish to experience EVER again! Best of Luck...

Ma Horton said...

You have me too ..don't you forget that .