Monday, March 23, 2009

3 Weeks to Go

With little more than 3 weeks to go, I figure I better finally get my ass in gear and get what I need...I have a crib, stroller and an exersaucer that were all given to me, but I still need a few other things. Realistically, this kid could come any day, as at 37 weeks it is considered full term. Boy, even writing that scares the crap out of me! Things are good, heart rate is usually about 144 or so, what that means in terms of boy or girl in regards to old wives tales, not sure. So long as it is healthy, it does not matter. Will keep you posted as time draws near...

2 comments:

Ma Horton said...

You better keep me posted ...

Bob said...

If I snuck up behind you and popped a paper bag, would it send you into labour, or would you just poop your pants?