Monday, October 15, 2007

7 Random Things

Ok, since nobody tagged me, I tagged myself, I know how sad. Just kinda liked the whole concept. Here goes:
1-I played Mrs. Clause in our school production of a Christmas play in the third grade. And I did a FANTASTIC job.
2-I have only had 3 real jobs in my life-A restaurant for 5 yrs, a bakery for 3 and Tim Horton's for 9.
3-I LOVE Baskin Robbins choolate chip ice cream. It's probably a good thing the closest one is hundreds of kilometres away.
4-I have one of the most wonderful support systems in the galaxy. Between my family, extended family, friends and cyber-friends, I am doing great.
5-I once had a hairline fracture in my foot by falling UP the stairs. (I know, I know)
6-I have the most polite 5 year old on the face of the planet.
7-At my grade 8 prom, I lit up like a Christmas tree. (You'll have to ask if you want the whole story)
I am also happy to reprt that I purged about 6 bags worth of crap this weekend. And that was just the kitchen and Evan's bedroom. Snaps for me...:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll bite. Whaddid ya do? Electrocute yourself?

T said...

No, I wore a whit bra and undies under a pink dress and they had those damn UV lights, you know, the ones that make ANYTHING white glow??

Anonymous said...

One more reason to always follow Mom's advice about making sure you have clean underwear on.
How many horny 13 or 14-year-olds tried to cop a feel on the dance floor?

JB said...

You don't need to answer Bob's question if you feel it may incriminate you.
;-)

T said...

Not that night, but on another occasion when I was about 16....well, that's another story ofr another time...:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, T!

Howzitgoin'?

Just wondering.