Sunday, July 15, 2007

Alone Again, Naturally

If anyone can name the singer of that tune, you get a free cup of coffee next time you're in the 'hood. I am alone again, Evan is safely in Callander, gearing up for VBS(vacation bible school) for the week. He has been looking forward to it for a while now. It's nice that he can go away like this and I don't have to worry about him. I'm also thankful that I have remained so close to all my in-laws. I love that they still see Evan all the time, and I don't think for one second I would ever have it any other way. When push comes to shove, family is what matters most. BAck to the grinds tomorrow, I counted and in the past 4 weeks, I think I've had a grand total of 4 days off. Only 20 more sleeps till my holidays!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gilbert O'Sullivan. I think it was in 1971, but I stand to be corrected on the year. You work at the South Porcupine store, right? I might just to stop in and collect.

Four days off in four weeks? What the hell kind of people do you work for? Oops. I forgot.

Hang in there, Girl.

T said...

NGB, you are correct. Or as Evan would say "it's Stuat Little mom". Whereabouts is this cottage? I will be in Callander this weekend,thought if you were around there we could toast us some mashmallows... And you are welcome to collect anytime friend.

JB said...

"And you are welcome to collect anytime"...
(and we wonder, is she talking about the coffee?)

;-P

JB said...

Just a note to tell you it's been 10 days since your last post, and you haven't had hip replacement surgery (as far as we know), so you have no excuse. Where are ya?