Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Waiting...

So here's the deal. I have been alone for 3 years now and even though my kids are top of my list and the joy in my life, it feels like something is missing. I know, I know, good things come to those who wait. But you wanna know a secret? I am terrified of being alone for the rest of my life. I miss having a hand to hold, a shoulder to lean on and arms around me. I have no idea where to meet people, and given my lack of spare time, it seems inevitable that I will be alone. Maybe it is the spare time I have while the kids are visiting grandma and grandpa and I am doing too much thinking, who knows. But if anyone has any nephews, brothers, friends....(in the late-30 to early-40 range...lol) keep in mind a little blue eyed girl. I'm just sayin is all.....

5 comments:

Bob said...

Don't do anything rash before you go back to work, and feel like you're part of the real world again.
Just sayin' is all.

T said...

Bobby, been there done that...lol But thabks for thinkin of me...:)

T said...

umm, THANKS lol

Ma Horton said...

Like Bob says ..don't get a rash ...

Maria said...

I thought you were with someone now. I was so happy that you had found someone when I read that you had a baby.

I must have missed something. wouldn't be the first time for me.

It will happen when you least expect it. A friend of mine in her late 30's (39 to be exact shhhhhhhh) met a guy in Florida at a condo association meeting for a condo she bought down there. The guy 40 --- is tall, dark, handsome, wealthy and living in Montreal JUST like her!!

Life has a strange way of working out!