Sunday, May 3, 2009

Adjusting...:)



As you can see, Evan has taken a shine to his little brother and then some. He said all along he wanted to be a big helper and so far, he has been just that. It has taken some getting used to, what with having to make sure the boys see their dads, but all in all, things are going well. Evan turned 7 2 weeks ago and I can't believe how the years have passed. He won the spelling bee at his school, and tells me he will be competing in another against other schools this coming Friday. I could not be more proud. And Noah will be 3 weeks old on Wednesday already. I wish there was just one day I could slow down time. The older I get, the faster it seems to go. As the old song goes, time marches on...

1 comment:

Bob said...

Has Noah been in any spelling bees yet? ;)

Noah is a great name. My all-time best friend just became a Grandpa on Thursday, to a little boy named Noah.

I know you're enjoying every second of Momhood. Keep it up.