Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ah, To Be Young Again...


Ok, maybe not THAT young, but who hasn't wished they could turn back time at some point or another. I am having a day where for some unexplained reason, I am missing my happily married days. Maybe it is the fear that I will spend the rest of my life without someone to share it with. Who knows. Things are good, I am now 6 months and heading into the last trimester. I have put on a grand total of about 11 pounds, which is fine with me. As time goes on, my brain is overrun with trying to figure out the logistics of where to put 3 people in a 2 bedroom apartment and how to juggle 2 kids and their 2 dads. Some days I wish my brain had an off switch. I would love nothing more than to be able to purchase a house, but financial circumstances make that impossible at this particular time. Add to that the fact that about 3 weeks ago, my dad fell and cracked his ribs in the bathtub and has yet to return to work, my litttle brain is about overloaded. I need a vacation....

1 comment:

Ma Horton said...

" You must have been a beautiful baby 'cause baby look at you now."
Believe in yourself and good things will come your way. It is already written what is going to happen in your life . Let it be .
xoxoox