Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blah...

I hate winter. I know tchnically it is still fall, but the friggin cold and snow are beginning to hit the north and I have decided in my next life, I shall be a bear. That way, I can sleep through it all. In other news, I got to hear the little one last week for the first time. The heart was at 152 beats per minute, which, if you believe old wive's tales, would lean towards it bein a girl. It makes no difference to me, so long as it is healthy. I have yet to gain any weight and tomorrow marks 16 weeks. There has been a lot goin on the last few weeks, ranging from working overtime due to lack of staff, to a difference of opinions with one or two family members. However, today I am feeling better about things as I have decided that I am in control of my choices and nobody else. Anyway, I go for another ultrasound on the 17th of November, so I will keep you up to date...:)

10 comments:

Bob said...

Great news all around.

Maria said...

In one ear and out the other on what the one or two family members are sayin' as long as YOUR happy thats all that matters. Good luck on the ultrasound.

How is your son feeling about having a little brother/sister to push around?

Ma Horton said...

I will attest to the fact that T is skinnier than ever ..what gives ? I think she has bloat and that's that .

Bob said...

Bloat? Is that some new product at Tim's? "I'll have a large double-double bloat, please."

T said...

Evan is pretty excited. He wants a little sister and he has decidd he likes the name Emma for her. And Ma...loves ya!

Maria said...

Emma?? ahhhh pretty I like it.

If its a boy I like Tristan.
If its a girl I like Melania.
But, thats just me...

Congrats once again.

Bob said...

Not Souvlaki for a boy and Baklava for a girl?

Bob said...

So, are we going to be treated to pics of Evster in his Halloween costume?

T said...

He was in North Bay for the weekend, so if I get any pics from grandma and grandpa, I will promise to share...:)

Bob said...

So? How did the ultrasound go? Any pics to share?