Friday, July 4, 2008

Hellooooo....

I just returned home yesterday from a 2 day trip to North Bay to visit the homestead and had a wonderful and relaxing time. The tooth loss count is now 2 and I am sure by the time Evan comes home, it will be a few more. He is just beginning what I like to call time-share season and is in North Bay for a week with his grandparents. Since he is lucky enough to have 3 sets, he generally spends at least a week with each in the summer, which he loves. Although I miss him bunches while he is away, he always has a great time and the best part is, I know he is being spoiled rotten...:) I start my holidays on the 13th for 2 weeks and am SO looking forward to that time. Reba is in 13 sleeps and I have some shopping to do before I go. If that's not a reason to shop, I don't know what is!

No comments: