Friday, March 7, 2008

Crazy Days

So I have been at the mall now for 2 weeks, and I am quite enjoying the change of scenery. Seems I am doing a good job, as Pa Horton has had nothing but kind words for me the last few days. I have just finished a stretch of 12 in a row, followed by one day off, then back for another 6. Which makes me either dedicated or dumb....Tomorrow I take Evan to Engleheart, bout halfway to North Bay where we will meet woth Grandma and Grandpa who will then take him home to North Bay for the week where he will spend a few nights at each grandparents houses for the March Break. I don;t know who is more excited, him or the granparents! Anyway, as I write this is it almost 11 PM and I realize I still need to pack his bag for the trip. Better go do that, or he will have to go nekkid all week!

No comments: